Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Get on my email list!

One of the things I meant to do as part of last Saturday's Anatomy of Impact Play class was to resume the practice of sending around a list for people to put themselves on. That way I can use email to notify everyone directly when I am planning to teach a class. (Some people plan very far in advance, I have learned.)

I usually get so wrapped up in the material and answering questions that I forget to do this terribly important thing. I am thinking I should do what Max does and have a feedback form passed out at the beginning of class that has a place to include one's email information for inclusion on my mailing list.

If you email me at dynamic.load@gmail.com and tell me to put you on my mailing list, I will definitely keep you apprised of when my next class is coming up.

Thanks to all of you who spent part of your Saturday with me! It was great fun! Next time somebody else better do the demos for me so I don't get so distracted and goofy.

No comments: