Tuesday, December 22, 2009

back troubles

it seems that perhaps 2 strenuous hog-ties in one week is not a good idea.

I have been dealing with a stubborn vertebrae and it's adjacent rib that just won't get into alignment. I have been to the chiropractor once a week for the past 3 weeks and it moves just a little, not enough to get back where it is supposed to be.

Normally, my body responds really well and I heal up fast. Not being better by now is just odd. Is it because I haven't gotten much massage in the last month? Maybe it's the stress around the holidays and work. More than likely those exacerbated the problem, rather than causing it. More than likely, this is a case of too much of a good thing.

Note to self, if you want to have two intense scenes within a 5 day period, make sure to do very different things so as to not break your body. Got it?

No comments: