Monday, March 1, 2010

Limbo

My car might be dying.  Looking on Craigslist for the next new-to-me car is a little depressing. The only thing interesting was coming across Domenico's ad proclaiming his race bike is available for purchase.  This is truly a hooligan bike.  He never bothered to get it tabbed because it's so fast he would just end up getting arrested if he ever rode it on the streets.  This was the bike that inspired the quote: "It is possible to giggle like a school girl at 182 mph." At least he is supposed to go that fast on the race track.

Tempting, but, no, that won't work. I already have a motorbike.  If I buy another vehicle, it should be one I can haul stuff around in. I wonder if the Ninja would look silly with a side-car?

At least the DVD version of my favourite workout tape arrived so that I can get some regular exercise.   Callenetics is something I have done on and off since I was 15.  For the longest time I only had the VHS tape, which I snitched from my Mama.  It's copyright is 1986, so do keep that in mind when you see the leotards and hear the music.  It's great toning workout, though, that focuses on protecting one's lower back.  The exercises don't aggravate my lordosis and make my butt look good.  Hard to go wrong, there.

No comments: