Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My weekend at the pervy convention. Pt. 1

First off, it's really not animal play.  Just wanted to get that out there.

For the first play party of KinkFest, the Mean Man and I were the Handler and the Creature.  This is based on a performance piece with an elaborate back story.  As a form of play, it is more about getting feral than pretending to be an animal.  In fact, I don't think of myself as animal when I am the Creature.  Certainly not a kitty or a puppy or anything pedestrian like that. The Creature is definitely humanoid. Upon reflection, it's more primal or feral play;  indulging that aspect of me that does not recognize civilized conventions. 

KinkFest was the second time I was in public as the Creature and the first time we geared ourselves more toward play, rather than performance. It was fascinating how the transformation progressed.  The hair and make-up is essential, but until the collar and chain were on, I just wasn't the Creature.  Interestingly enough, when I wear that particular collar without being the Creature I tend to growl rather than yell during a scene.  It seems the collar triggers the feral energy regardless of the scene.  Also, being low to the ground really changes one's perspective.  Rarely did I look above anyone's knees.  I didn't purposely do this, with all the amazing footwear, it's not a surprise that's the way it ended up.  For the record, Mistress Matisse had the most gorgeous shoes of the evening.

Interacting with others was varied, exciting and occasionally difficult.  The Handler set the parameters when people would ask if they could touch me, and I held to them.  He encouraged people to let me approach them and to only offer out what they didn't mind having nibbled.  I was very careful to not actually touch people I didn't know when I went up to sniff them.  Having them accept my approach by reaching out to interact with me was an important way for me to gain consent since I was non-verbal.  Many people were too nervous to interact, clearly unsure of what was appropriate and of what I might do.  Two lovelies descended on me with ooohs and ahhs and pets while letting me nibble their hands, forearms and rub up against them.  On the other end of the spectrum, a friend of the Mean Man repeatedly tried to push me away so I started nipping at him.  This short lived scuffle resulted in a bruise on my temple and a perfect dental imprint on his shin.  I would be hard pressed to say which of the two incidents was more fun.

After a good while of walking around, we shifted gears.  The collar and chain came off and we visited with friends while waiting for a play space to open up.  KinkFest had rented 3 large lighting trusses for use a suspension racks and they were perfect and beautiful!  They were so sturdy that we were able to do a round of aerial bondage with only one trick causing a little bit of rocking.  Sophie Proof and Approved!  Now, if we could just get Shibaricon to rent trusses like that, life would be wonderful during Memorial weekend.

Next up, the results of Saturday's 15 second scene.

No comments: