Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SEAF needs your buttons!

We need your buttons!  See Roger's (the director for the 2010 Seattle Erotic Art Festival show) message below.
Can you help?  Please forward to anyone you think might have buttons they can share with us. Email me at dynamic dot load at gmail dot com and we can arrange drop off, pick up or shipping. Thank you!





---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hey Folks,
I need your help. I want to create a costume for Buttons, not unlike these outfits by artist, Nick Cave. (No hood, obviously.)
In order to accomplish that I need ..... buttons. LOTS OF BUTTONS. of any color. Please send out a request to everyone you know, especially your mothers, grandmothers and aunts, who have entire bottles of buttons sitting somewhere waiting to be used.
And let me know if/when you acquire them. I'll need them early in April!
thanks
Roger

No comments: