Friday, March 5, 2010

My week.

SEAF SEAF SEAF LRS SEAF SPA SEAF SEAF ROPE SEAF ROPE ROPE SEAFSEAF SEAF

One of my rope adventures this weeks was quite extreme. I was put in hog-tie done with one 20 foot piece of 2mm hemp.  I am a bit sad that I didn't get a photo of that.  For as intense as it was, I was able to process the pain and work through it nicely. I find it fascinating how one person can have varying degrees of success processing different physical stimuli.  The strictness of the tie was like candy to me.  It was delicious, the sensation of the rope biting into my wrists, chest and ankles.  Restriction of movement inspired me to discover the limits of the rope and just how much motion is possible within its bounds. Yum.

Of course I have been engaging in other activities that aren't nearly as fun or time consuming. Right now I am reorganizing my personal transportation.  I am going back to being primarily a motorcyclist.  My little car is now up for sale on Craigslist.  This will be the first time I have sold a vehicle. Should be an interesting experience.

No comments: