Thursday, August 26, 2010

End of summer classes.

 This has been a great summer for teaching, and I am ready to wrap up this season by heading out to Paradise Unbound August 31st though September 6th. Well, in all honesty, my day job is going to keep me from being out there all week long. Good thing that it's a quick drive to get there so I can fit in a few day trips before I settle in for the long weekend. I am very pleased to announce that I will be teaching 3 different classes over the course of the week.

On Tuesday, 8/31, at 8pm following the opening ceremony, Jim Duvall and I will give our "Beyond Verbal Communication" class. This class focuses on broadening your communication skills to include reading postures, facial expressions and mannerisms.

On Friday, 9/3, starting at 1pm, I will guide you through Stretching and Conditioning for Bondage. This is a hands on style class with only a little bit of lecture. Make sure to wear loose clothing for easy movement. If the weather is nice enough, we'll stretch and learn in the sun. Last year I taught in the stone circle and I am praying for sun so I can do that again.

On Sunday, 9/5, at 1pm, Jim and I will team up again for "Bondage for Sadists & Masochists". This is light on lecture and heavy on demo. Definitely not to be missed if you want to learn more or new ideas on how to use rope to be mean.

As a side note, earlier that same day, at 10am, Jim will be presenting "Relating to Rope" which focuses on (re)discovering your personal relationship with rope. This is an incredible class that bears repeating, as our kink and interests change over time.

No comments: