Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Best corset Maker.

Whenever I where my corset made by Jack of One Wilde Knight, I get the most wonderful compliments. Jack really does the most amazing job I have ever seen when it comes to custom corsets. Each article of clothing he makes is a true to era replication.  I am convinced that, along with his supreme skills are why his corsets are so beloved.

I just found out that Jack has relocated to Seattle! If you have a desire to own a custom made corset, give him an email or a call. Even his "off the rack" corsets are head and shoulders above anyone else's off the rack styles. He has reasonable rates for alterations and the fitting sessions are a joy! There is truly something special about a charming "dirty old fellow" fussing over you and making sure you look divine.

No comments: