Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm a grown up!

My first grey hair!

No one I have shown this to in person has been excite or interested. This is a right of passage! This marks the beginning of a new period of my life. At least I have always assumed that going grey would mean something.

I associate grey hair with mature individuals who are responsible and distinguished. I'm definitely responsible. Distinguished is fairly open ended in my case. One can have many different things about them that are distinguished, right?

Oh I give up. Grey hair is hot! I don't need any other reason than that to be excited.

2 comments:

Brett Houghton said...

Congratulations on the grey hair.

My first was a big deal too.

Brett

Anonymous said...

I got mine a few years ago. I plucked it out so I could save it but promptly lost it. As per usual.