Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shibaricon in 8 days!

Since SEAF concluded, I have been looking over the notes and outlines for the classes I'll be teaching at Shibaricon.  I do this every time I am scheduled to teach; add new information I have learned since the last time I taught a class.  Normally, there is only good that comes from these rewrites. Shibaricon, however, has their act so well together that the presenter information can no longer be changed. The deadline was a while ago, which is good for them getting things to the printer, but it sucks that I just made my handout better, but they have the old one.

The first page of the handout for "Stretching and Conditioning for Bondage" is going to be different. If you are are planning on joining me for that class, don't bother printing it out.  I'll be making copies for attendees. By all means, download it and take a peek, just keep in mind that the one I give out on Sunday the 30th will have more and diferent information.

Also, the "Head Games" class is going to be much more rope bondage focused than the description will lead you to believe. Of course, I will include a lot of info about general bdsm shenanigans that involved the head and neck.  If you do hair bondage, floorwork where the bottom tends to roll around, head bondage, partial and or full suspension, or you happen to be a rope bottom who has a head and neck, you are definitely going to get a lot out of this class.

No comments: