Thursday, May 13, 2010

Art for Sale!


This is one of my favourite photographers. Not only as an appreciator; she is also to work with. I have suffered for her art and it is so worth it! You can go to her blog for more info and you can view images on her Flickr account or her DeviantArt profile.

She only puts her prints on sale like this once in a great while. The last time she did, I gave myself a present of 2 small and 1 large print. Her botanical shots are truly breath-taking, more so because they are unusual for her to do. I have a print of a curled fern frond in black and white that is simple and lyrical. It's a shame they don't seem to be either of the links she provides. That is the hazard of following an artist for a long time, you have fond memories of a certain period they went through that they have moved on from.

No comments: