Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Bags are packed and I'm ready to go..."

Well, my bags are 3/4th packed for the trip to Shibaricon. Trying to fit two rope tops into 2 carry-on bags and 1checked bag is extremely difficult. If the Mean Man wasn't a photographer, we could probably do it. Now that I know we are going to have a second checked bag, I will probably add a few other things (such as the block and tackle) back into the mix. If we are going to pay for another piece of luggage, might as well maximize and fill it.

With about 20 minutes of packing this evening, we should be all ready to go. This afternoon I intentionally left open for packing, but I don't quite need it. I am fitting in lunch with an old friend as a treat for being so organized.  I think a nice long bath after waxing the kitty is in order, too. Since I have the time. Now that SEAF is almost completely wrapped up, I have tons of free time that I don't know what to do with it.

And in case you are looking for something to do tonight, check out Entwine, a performance by a dear friend of mine. My date is canceling on me due to an illness in her family. If you want to meet up with me, let me know. It would be great to have company.

No comments: