Friday, January 8, 2010

Yay for Aerial class!

Finally got back the The Cathedral for aerial lessons with Beverly. The Thursday Drop-In class is perfect for me. I get a little bit of focused attention and the rest of the time I am on my own. This is great for conditioning and practicing. There is so much that I do in my aerial bondage acts that cannot be translated to any of the other apparatus; I have found that the tissu, sling, and even a bit of trapeze work, builds strength that translates quite nicely to when I am in the ropes.

Over the last few months, I had been attending only sporadically. All the holidays, traveling and performances have been convenient excuses. There are still a bunch of the same people, which is always nice to have familiar faces to welcome you back.

If you are interested in aerial instruction, give Beverly a call or email. She got me started and it's been a blast ever since!

No comments: