Monday, January 11, 2010

this is what I was trying to do!

Donnell is a great writer. I have enjoyed every chance I have had to read his work. Whether his books, emails or the long threads in the online discussion group where we "met", I am sucked in, enlivened and moved. Even if sometimes I was moved to smack him upside the head. Over long months we developed a familiarity and once got the chance to hang out for a few days while he traveled through the PNW. Funny how easy it is to spend time with someone you have never met in the flesh after so much brain time. I love technology.


So, the links to the left will take you to Donnell's two books. Check them out. Buy them. Suggest them to other people. I want to see Donnell do well. He deserves it because of his talent, beautiful smile and bountious humour.

No comments: