Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunburned? Really!?

I have a sunburn for the 3rd or 4th time in my life.  Should have known better. Laying around, reading in the midday sun for two and a half hours usually has this result.  The last time this happened was when I was 17 and reading on a Santa Cruz beach for almost five hours. That was really bad. This time, just a little uncomfortable.

Anyway, it was worth it. Being in the watsu pool for 7 hours a day left me with tan lines even though the pool was covered.  Photographers and artists generally don't appreciate it when models have glaring tan lines. At least those are mostly obliterated. Also, I am pleased to be the colour I consider to be natural for myself.  I was a brown person before moving to Seattle and always feel better when my skin has a chance to manufacture more melanin than is possible in Washington.

This is the zipline I am supposedly going to encounter this weekend.  I can barely wait!

No comments: