Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back at Mama's

Well, that was interesting.

Done with Watsu camp and not ready to talk about it.  What I will say is that while you can't choose your family, sometimes the family you end up with is so damn cool there is no thought of wishing for replacemants or substitutes. In the middle of the Sacamento Delta, I am reminded of why I like this part of Cali so much: because my Mama and Papa live here.

Lounging in the sun is the plan to recuperate from the Watsu Camp Debacle, as it will henceforth be known. Another day of this and then I am off to San Francisco to visit with the dear man who got me interested in performing with fire. I adore K and his sense of adventure.  His suggestion that he take me to a nearby 700 foot long Zip-Line sounds dangerous and exciting. Like Bart Simpson says, "The man knows me."

No comments: