Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Almost ready!

Art. SEAF. SEAF. SEAF. Printing labels. ART. Art. SEAF! SEAF!

I am absolutely giddy that we are really moving along. All these months of preperation and stress melted away in the excitement of being in the Exhibition Hall on Sunday evening. I adore the adrenaline that comes along with these time sensitive, fun projects. I love constantly having tasks with deadlines that will ultimately have an incredible result.

Today I will put the art labels on the wall. This year we even have artist bios to go on the walls too! Please let everything be correct, oh please! I am not going to say we are ahead of schedule, since I don't want to jinx us.

Tonight is my last docent training and then I am making up the gift bags for the people who bought Velvet Packages. My fabulous assistant, Janice, is teaching me how to dip strawberries into chocolate so they look like they are wearing little tuxedos . How very Martha of us.

Tomorrow is filled with last minute stuff, which amazingly enough is a smallish list. Then, blast off!

No comments: