Saturday, September 11, 2010

Checking in.

I survived Paradise and promptly came down with a sickness upon re-entry, hence the lack of posting. At least Twitter doesn't take much energy; I've managed to partially keep up there.

I have many stories to share, but I am still low energy so here is a list with links, as available.

  • Doing a sneaky ninja scene with PopeBacon, that ended up not being so sneaky, dressed only in a ninja-style headscarf, black undies & ninja socks.
  • Wrassled in the pool with GrayDancer. I tapped out but he ended up with a sore shoulder and a kick to the chest. The Mean Man encourage him to take comfort in the fact that if he was hurt when playing with me, it meant he was the top.
  • Lots of interesting new connections and continuing traditions tweeted best by the Mean Man: "First dates, second dates, dates within dates and dates stuffed with Brie all at once at #paradiseunbound"
  • All my classes turned out great! Felt like we hit a home run with "Going Beyond Verbal Communication". It ended up being a constant reference point during the week of Paradise. I feel proud that people found being made aware of body language valuable.
  • Bought my first canes from RopeSparrow. In all honesty, the rich purple colour was the motivating factor. I ended up using them for the first time on her Master during our yearly play date at Paradise. Not having any detailed training on how to cane someone, I felt a little out of my skill set so I resorted to just poking him, punctuating each poke with commentary. "Poke! Poke! Poke!"

No comments: