Thursday, June 17, 2010

My first testamonial!

I got a lovely little note from a woman who attended my "Head Games: Anatomy for Edge Play with the Head & Neck"at Shibaricon over Memorial Day weekend. Whenever I get comments and emails after a class, I can't help but be buoyed up knowing that I contribute to someone's fun and joy.  This one takes the cake, though, and makes me a little nervous. I mean, this is a lot to live up too!

I'd just like to thank you for the incredibly painful, incredibly humiliating, incredibly erotic, hot wet sticky yummy nasal fucking I received last night at the hands (ahem, fingers) of [my Master.]
I had no idea it would be like that - he interspersed it with triggered orgasms - so that I felt constantly off kilter and fucked and unbalanced and out of my mind with pain and pleasure.
I have seriously sensitive olfactory receptors and it was a bit like experiencing Wonka gum. I could smell my spit on his fingers, then to moisturizer, then to soap, then it turned to the garlic which is kind of ever present since he cooks so much, and then finally to him, to that base scent I associate with him.
I was really blown away by the whole thing. My nose was sore for days and I had hallucinatory reactions about smells.
Thank you for letting us know about this - I'm so glad I asked about noses. Little did I know...
hugs ~
btw, please consider this a testimonial for your class - I will sing your praises highly wherever I go!

No comments: