Thursday, January 27, 2011

Modeling opportunity

I lovely man with whom I have shot with before, Ricardo Scipio, is planning another book focusing on portraying the goddess in every woman. He is an absolute joy to work with; easy going, intelligent conversationalist and kind man are who I would describe him. Professional experience is definitely not required to be a part of this project. What is important is authenticity and the willingness to let your soul shine through. He mentioned that he is particularly interested in working with women of colour.

The official casting call:

Goddesses wanted for Photography Book. I'm working on my third book of tasteful fine art nudes. You can be any age, race and body type. Must be willing to be tastefully photographed nude. Please reply with a recent photograph of your face. Examples of my work and newspaper reviews will be provided. Serious inquiries only, please.

(and ...pass the word on please)... nycfilmcanada@aol.com

No comments: