Sunday, October 17, 2010

I get to teach in Victoria!

The first weekend of November, the 5th-7th, I will be at Sagacity of Victoria's Annual Birthday Bash & Kink Conference.  "Head Games: Anatomy for Edge Play with the Head & Neck" and "Anatomy for Bondage" are the two classes I will be presenting on Saturday.

What does this mean? It means that I will officially be an international presenter. More exciting than that is the fact that I will get to use my new passport. I'll be taking the Clipper ferry over to Victoria, both firsts for me, with my lovely comrade presenter, Allena Gabosch, and Jim Duvall as my traveling companion.

If you don't have plans for that weekend, do consider taking a mini-vacation. The people I have talked to who have attended past Sagacity Bashes gave good reviews about how much fun they have had. I am hoping to get in a little sightseeing while I am in Vitoria, too. Check out the FetLife event page to see who else is going.

1 comment:

The Poly Lessons said...

Victoria is beautiful, I'm sure you are going to have a blast and if you can squeeze it in try and catch a high tea at the Empress.