Thursday, October 21, 2010

Endorsement of the week.

Fact: I have long curly hair. And finding someone who can give a haircut that still looks good a month later, or even the next week, is difficult.

About six years ago, my beloved "hair artist" left Seattle for Chicago. Since then, I have suffered through some less than stellar haircuts. One day in desperation, I cut my own hairs in a spring time ritual. After the lack of dire results, and because I didn't have anyone who would take me to task for doing it myself, it became a yearly tradition.

And then I met Eric, the master of long curly hair. After the 4th friend recommended that I go to the Robert Leonard Salon and ask for Eric, I figured I should. I am immensely pleased with the results.  A month later, I shake out my hair from a ponytail or when I crawl out of bed and it still looks fabulous!

No comments: