Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Help me decide!

So this is a relatively minor thing in the grand scheme of things. However, after attending the funeral of a dear man, I am feeling the need for frivolity. Shoes.



I have a credit at Nordstrom's that I keep forgetting to use. So I'm shopping on line and I am stuck. I have narrowed it down to 3 choices:

Miz Mooz 'Tillman' Pump

Steve Madden 'Troopa' Boot  

Steve Madden 'Hottness' Pump

I do need a basic pair of boots that are simple, easy to get on and not fetishy. I don't need another pair of heels, but I do want those pumps as they are super sexy. Your votes and comments are appreciated.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is always important to have a good pair of boots. While the pumps are fantastic and sexy, the boot has a nice look to it, and if it's comfortable I would go with that. There will always be more sexy shoes, but it might be a while before you find another good pair of boots. It seems boots without a four inch heel keep getting harder to come by.